This component aims to help ISKUR in its preparations for accession to the EU through:
- Support in the development of a comprehensive National Employment Policy and Strategy for Human Resource Development in Turkey;
- Conducting a series of labour market studies to assist the policy development process;
- The development of a strategy for effective dialogue with the Social Partners at both National and Provincial levels;
- Assistance in the modernisation of ISKUR through the introduction of more effective business planning arrangements;
- The development of a Communications and Public Relations Strategy for ISKUR;
- The provision of advice on the establishment of good working relationships with private employment agencies.
As with other components this work involves international and local experts working closely with ISKUR colleagues both centrally (in the development of policy and strategies) and provincially (in the piloting of new policies, strategies and business arrangements)